Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New MFT stamps


I have been attending TOPS since November 2010, and I have made some great friends in the 2 groups that I have been a part of. So when I was window shopping on the MFT stamp site, the Let's get Physical set became part of my wishlist. I placed an order a while back and am just getting around to inking these stamps.

I also managed to use this card to participate in a challenge too. It was a color challenge on SCS (a Tuesday challenge -- I have been able to participate in challenges 2 days in a row!!!). The challenge was to use blushing bride (pink), wisteria wonder and sahara sand. And you were to use some type of clear embellishment - I chose dew drops.

The pants were paper pieced onto the image and it was easier than I thought it would be to do this. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig again for the sentiment. Seriously!! don't know how or why I let that tool sit in the box for so long.

I have several friends from TOPS that I would like to encourage, so I will be making more variations of this card, and there are several fun sayings to go with this image.

If you are wondering about TOPS and if it works, I have lost 42 pounds since joining in 11/10 and I had lost 20 on my own prior to joining. So my total is 62 down!! If you are looking for support during your weight loss or healthy lifestyle journey I highly recommend them.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment