Friday, August 19, 2011

Another challenge...

This week I was able to participate in SCS challenges 3 days in a row. On Wednesday I participated in the sketch challenge. I chose my image and decided to stamp it in white craft ink on black card stock. Then I used the black magic technique and added color with my colored pencils. The moon was filled in with stickles and the stars were a combination of sakura stardust pen and SU dazzling details. I took a picture when I thought I was done with the stamped image.

I was not happy with the way the conch shell looked with the gel pen on it, so I decided to cover that up with the sentiment. Then I decided that I really wanted the water to stand out more, so I traced the waves with the white gel pen, and you can see the final card below.


This card is a variation of the card I made for Monday's challenge. Just thought I would share.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment