Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Simple Sympathy Card



Yesterday I used my last sympathy card. So when I got home last night I decided to make some more. I used a stamp that I got at the stamping craft show in June. I don't think that the stamp had seen ink yet.

This card took less than 10 minutes to make, but I love the way that it looks. The image and sentiment are stamped in versafine vintage sepia, and then white gel pen was added. The sentiment was stamped on designer paper from K&Company and the buttons were attached with glue dots. At that point the card looked very empty, and I finally decided to add faux stitching. I am really surprised by what a difference the "stitching" made. It really finished off the card.



I made 2 of these last night, but I am sure that I will be making more. Unfortunately it seems like you always need sympathy cards.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment