Sunday, August 8, 2010

Seashell cards


This morning I had some time to stamp. I tried a new technique called Letterpress with impressabilities. I will try to post a picture of that later. It was a messy process, and I will have to figure out if it can be done any easier/cleaner. After doing the letterpress just once, I moved on to another design.

I used the seaside stamp set from SU. I stamped the shells and then added some color with SU watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I added the sparkle with golden smooch spritz (this is my first time using smooch). I love the look of the gold over the shells. The white card stock was embossed with the cuttlebug swirl folder, and the card was finished off with dark hemp cord and a button.

I made 8 of these. I am trying to build up my stock of cards and learn to make multiples of cards. Making multiples just makes more sense.

Thanks for looking & have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment