
Every Monday on Splitcoast Stampers there is a clean and simple challenge. Sometimes they give you a theme to create a card, last week was "things that fly". Sometimes they give you a sketch. This week was a sketch and you are supposed to create a clean and simple card based on the sketch. This is the card sketch that the challenge was based on.
The card pictured above is my version of that sketch.
The stamp set that I used is SU Flores suaves and I love the way that this card turned out. The challenges that I participate in usually help me to creat in a different way. They help me to climb out of the rut that I get into when I am making cards. Every once in a while I find another layout that I add to my favorites list. I haven't yet decided if this layout will go into the list of favorites.
Thanks for looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment