
I am creating this blog so that I have a place to display the cards that I create. My newest hobby is rubber stamping. I have been stamping for at least 3 years now and my collection of stamps, inkpads, cardstock, embossing folders, markers, colored pencils, embellishments and tools is growing steadily. This is my creative outlet, hobby and therapy all rolled into one.
This is the last week of school so I have been working on gifts for the teachers. The card pictured above was one of a set of six that was made for DS teacher. I used the SU set Silly Sealife. I stamped the image with versamark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. The background paper was created with a stipple brush and the caribbean kaleidacolor inkpad.
Please be patient with me as I learn the art of blogging. I am very excited to be able to share my creations with you. And I promise to find a better location for taking pictures, but while I upload the cards that have already been photographed (and mailed) you will have to put up with the lovely view of the computer desk or the green "train table". More creativity to come.
I'm adding you to my "friend and family" blog list right after I type this in:)
ReplyDeleteI meant to add that I'm so happy for you!!! (just so darn excited to be your first commenter!!!!!!!)
ReplyDelete