Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Shower Thank You Cards


I made a set of 16 of these for my co-worker (and I will give her 16 more on Monday). They are having the baby shower for her daughter in law this weekend and I wanted to make the new mom some thank you notes. One of the last things that you want to do when you are at the end of your pregnancy is write all of the thank you notes. And when the baby arrives you have even less time.

These cards were so much fun to make. I used a SU wheel for the main image. Then I colored it with my markers. The circular thank you stamp was a gift from a friend of mine who was cleaning out her stamp collection. I got LOTS of stamp sets that day :). I used a circle punch to cut those out and then added the gold brad and some pink grograin ribbon to finish it off.


I took the stamping wheel and rolled it over the flaps of the envelopes to make them match. You can see that best in the picture below.


Thanks for looking. Oh yes, and I am still trying to figure out a better place to take my pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment