Saturday, January 30, 2021

This is a card that I created to play along with a stamping challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge was to stock your stash - make a card that you often go to your stash to find. For me that is a birthday card. The stamps are from Mama Elephant and I used the MFT cloud stencil to create the backgroud. It was my first time using the stencil and I love how easy it is and the look is great.
I have several friends that are so good about reaching out to people with cards and this is on that I made for that purpose. The stamps are from Gerda Steiner designs and I find that I absolutely love having the matching die cuts for stamp sets - it is so much faster and easier than cutting out an image by hand.
I made this card a while ago...around Thanksgiving! I masked off the center for the sentiment and stamped the leaves in different colors. The stamps are Stampin Up.
I made this card for a bestie birthday. It takes a long time for that much glitter glue to dry on the balloon....I did not plan well. The stamp is MFT.
These adorable ninjas are from Mama Elephant. I embossed the card background with a city scene and then put the ninjas on with pop dots. It is wonderful to have the studio set up so that I can go and make a card even if I only have a few minutes. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment