Sunday, June 7, 2020

New Stamping Technique - Watercolor background


I have been playing around with a new technique that makes a water-colored looking background that you can stamp an image on. I did 2 versions of the above picture. This one was with darker colors of ink and I have created this finished card to send to a friend that loaned me a kayak yesterday. It was a bit overcast yesterday, but so great to be out on the water with friends. And it counts as exercise :)



This card is another example of the new technique - I love the color combination. I also created the "chipboard" LAUGH. I used a diecut and cut out 4 of the LAUGH and then glued the together. Then I coated the top piece with versamark ink and heat-embossed it with UTEE. It is not perfect, but it is pretty good for a first attempt.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment