Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Golden Anniversary Cards

I was asked if I could make some 50th anniversary cards. 50 is the golden anniversary so there is gold on each card. I thought that I had some gold shimmer cardstock, but if I do it is hiding from me. So I had to improvise and use mostly gold embossing powder and some gold Psst spray.

The first card was made using a Stampin Up embossing folder. I sprayed the gold Psst spray on for some shimmer and embossed the sentiment in gold. I added some pearls for embellishment.



The second card I used an dry embossing and heat embossing. The hearts were heat embossed and the 50 was from a sizzix alphabet that I have. I cut the numbers out of white cs and sprayed with the gold Psst because I still could not find my gold card stock.


The last card was dry embossed as well. The sentiment and the frame were both heat embossed with gold embossing powder and the label was cut out with the coordinating SU punch. I am not sure if it shows in the picture, but the label is attached with dimensionals.


They are clean and simple, like most of my cards, but I hope that one of them will be just what the customer is looking for.

Thanks for looking and have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment