Monday, January 28, 2013

I am back

Good morning. I have not posted to my blog in way too long, but that does not mean that I have not been stamping.

The projects that I am working on now are baby shower and wedding invitations. I will post the most recent projects in another post, but for now I will show you some cards I have done since I posted last.

These invitations have a Changito stamp as the main image. I colored the image with my SU markers and sponged around the edge. This was not the invitation that was chosen, but I love how the little monkeys look. imag

These are the invitations that I made for the baby shower for my Sister in Law. The colors for the shower were that Patriot's colors.

This card was for my friend Laurie for her birthday. I followed a Zindorf tutorial and I love the finished product.

A CAS Christmas card for my secret pal in my TOPS group. I embossed the cardstock and added some stickles. I doesn't get much easier than that.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.



1 comment:

  1. Love them! I hadn't seen the invites for Christina's shower--SO cute!

    ReplyDelete