
This first card is a goodbye card for a dear friend who is moving to Florida. She loves penguins, so this was an obvious choice for the stamp set.

This is a retirement card for the music teacher. I have not used the paper piecing technique often, but I really like how it turned out.

These pictures show the front and the inside of the set of cards that I made for my TOPS group members who made their Lenten pledges this year. Just a little bit of recognition for their hard work.

Another retirement card. This bunny just looks like he must be retired - he is too relaxed to not be.
Yes, my work area is usually this messy :(
The three pictures above are a set of thank you cards that I made as a retirement present. They are a set of 10 - 2 of each color shown. I find that I am always in need of thank you cards.
This was a baby card made with the SU Baby Prints set. I love the little hand and foot prints.
I made 2 of these birthday cards. They went together very quickly and I love the bright colors.

This is an easel card that I made for my dear friend Kelly for her birthday. I love the Penny Black stamps. Hope this card made her smile.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
I think the sunflower & hedgehog ones are my favorites! Such cute cards!
ReplyDelete