
I have a new favorite tool or I should say tools. I love the Martha Stewart butterfly border punch used with the Xyron 150 to make the punched image into a sticker!! So cool.
This first card is a thank you card that I was asked to make. I started with a scrap of dsp for the butterflies and used a kraft base. I wanted the words to be in white, but felt that it didn't show up enough so I added the sentiment in Pool Party above and below the white. I also used the pool party marker and the color spritzer tool to add some more color. Some SU glitter glue was added to the butterflies as well.

For the inside of the card, I will add a liner if the card is not white. So I cut a piece of white cs just a little bit smaller than the card, punched it with the eyelet border punch and stamped a butterfly flourish in pool party as a background.
I love the way this card came out.
I also needed another sympathy card....So this morning I took out the dsp and the butterfly punch again. I scored 2 lines below the butterflies and above the sentiment.
I have not done a single SCS challenge this week, but at least I have spent some time in my studio - who knows, maybe I will get around to the challenges tomorrow.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment