Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend Retreat



This past weekend I was at a stamping retreat at my upline's house. I didn't do the sleepover, but had a lot of fun and learned a lot too.

I had time to mount some new stamps that I had ordered and not had time to put on the cling cushion background. There were 3 sets of "Humphrey" stamps and another set of "Popcorn the bear". The card pictured is made from one of the Humphrey sets.

I also made my first side step dresser card. I know that it needs more to finish it off, but I am not sure what I am going to add. Here is the in progress picture.



I have some other projects that I worked on this weekend, but I will save them for another day.
Thanks for looking & have a great day :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment