This next card is another card for my TOPS secret pal. I LOVE changito the monkey - he is just adorable and I knew that my secret pal would love this image. I put this card with a mug filled with sugar free hot chocolate for my pal. The inside of the card said "Friends...no matter what!!" I am so glad to have become a part of this TOPS group. They are a wonderful bunch of people.
I did manage to make a couple of Thanksgiving cards, and my daughter helped. I stamped the turkey and she colored them in for me (8 in all) and her payment/thank you was taste testing the truffles that I had made while she was coloring the turkeys. If you ask me, I got a great deal, and she feels the same way. I embossed the pumpkin pie card stock with a Thanksgiving folder and then sprayed it with the PSST shimmer spray (gold). I love the way the gold shimmer looks on the pumpkin pie card stock - very rich looking. The turkey was cut out with an oval nestabilities die and mounted with dimensionals.
The last two cards pictured on this post were gifts for our TOPS Christmas party. We were to bring a gift for the person who was our secret pal and a thank you gift for the person who had us as a secret pal. So I waited until the day of the Christmas party and made these cards for my pals. I gave each lady 3 of the thank you cards and 2 of the polar bear cards, and they seemed to like them.
Now I am off to finish baking biscotti for the cookie exchange that I am attending on Saturday.
Thanks for looking and have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment