Sunday, February 13, 2011

My new wedding business



I have posted some of the save the date cards that I have made, and now that I have all of the save the dates made and deliverd, I am on to designing the wedding invitations which is a lot more time consuming.

This invitation was a draft, and it was not chosen by the couple, but it is still a favorite of mine. I printed the invitation on cream card stock (on the computer) and then embossed with an embossing folder from SU. Then I used the SU chalks to add color. This was supposed to go with the save the date that was pink & green. To finish off the invitation I sprayed it with shimmer spray. The card stock is double mounted cream on cream. I realize that the picture isn't the best, but I had to "erase" some of the information.

Thanks for looking and have a great day. Happy Valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment