Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time to stamp during vacation week...

This week I have had some time to be creative. I made some different thank you cards that were donated to a friend of a friend (good cause), and I also made a set of notecards and a matching box.

I will start with the boxed set of notecards. In my very first blog post I showed some cards that I had made with a sea turtle on them. Just before vacation I was talking to the recipient of those cards and she said that she uses them sparingly because they are so special. I thought that was a waste because I can always make her more. So I did.



I had the set of cards made and was trying to figure out what to put them in. I didn't really want to put them in a ziploc bag (keeps them clean, but not classy). So I looked up a tutorial on SCS, and made this adorable box to put the cards in.

I think that it came out really cute and I am sure that my friend will love this set.


Some thank you cards were needed for a friend of a friend. These are what I came up with. There are 6 of each design.





I had fun creating this week (even though I was supposed to be on a family vacation in Colorado) I guess it is all thanks to the "blizzard" that we got last week.

Happy New Year & thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment