Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cat Card Gift Set

A co-worker asked me for a set of notecards with cats on them, and this is what I came up with. I really had a lot of fun creating these.



This image is Penny Black and the designer paper is DCWV. Nestabilities label one was used to cut out the image.



This is another Penny Black image and the dry embossing on the card base is a quickutz embossing folder. The image is colored with SU markers.



This was the simplest card, and it is my favorite. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder and the image is Penny Black -- colored with SU markers.



I am not sure what company this stamp is from. I got it from my Aunt Sue. I used SU card stock and embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I colored the swirls with a stardust gelly roll pen. The image was colored with SU markers, cut out with oval nestabilities and mounted with dimensionals.



This image was also a gift from Aunt Sue. I stamped the image 3 times and cut it out with the SU tag punch. I attached to the card stock with brads. I embossed the bottom half of the card with the cuttlebug snowflake folder and then I patted the snowflakes with the versamark champagne dazzle ink pad.

I am happy with the cards, I hope that my co-worker is as well.
Thanks for looking.
Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment