Thursday, September 30, 2010

My donation to the basket for the silent auction.

This Saturday is the Harvest Craft Fair and Silent Auction at my Mother's church. Mom and her friend are making a basket filled with pink items that would be appropriate for someone fighting breast cancer or for a breast cancer survivor. Mom asked me if I would like to make some thank you cards to add to the basket. This is what I came up with.



I made a set of 6 thank you cards. The stamp is from the SU set Fashion Statments. The picture of the inside of the card did not come out well. There is pink ink around the edges of the white card liner (in addition to the pink ribbon). I don't think that the recent rainy/gray weather has been helping my photographs either. Hopefully the sun will be back soon.





An earlier post in my blog shows the card that this framed print is based on. I knew that I wanted to include this poem with the basket, and thought that a framed copy would be better than a card.



The card pictured in the post below will also be included with the basket.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment